Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

WHAT KIND OF ARSE OR MINGE DILDO WOULD MAKE THE BEST PRESENT FOR YOUR MUM,DAD,SISTER,DOG OR CAT

As Xmas approaches and you have to decide which vibrator your loved ones would like to ram up their shitter on Xmas morning this forum is dedicated to helping you decide which would look best caked in your loved one faeces ..

Views: 710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are three of my family dildos and as you can see my nephew Henry is ramming two home at the same time a little trick he learned from me and Elton John who is addicted to the double bubble
Attachments:
Can't get the pics up but I will try on my mac this ipad fucks with my nipple ends
Attachments:
I make my own from Aussie hardwoods like,yarra,boxgum,gidgee and my grans favorite silkyoak. Turnning them up on the lathe with extra ridges for more joy per stroke.Nothing like Hard Aussie wood! Oink oink

spoink spoink

As a good Republican, I can only approve of dildos made from forced labor amongst any quality sweatshop in Southeast Asia. There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dildo prelubricated with 1,000 tears of slave labor.

TONGUE OUT YOUR DOG'S ASS

Legalise rape now ..it's smashing
The biggest you can afford ..they will thank you for it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service