Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

It just fucking sounds like they are screaming about that their fries are cold

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is politically correct and your opinion matters. 

I HATE IT WHEN MY FRIES ARE COLD, GOD DAMN WANKERS NEED TO HEAT THAT SHIT UP.

i agree with you, they need to fix their shit. 

Kenneth French III said:

I HATE IT WHEN MY FRIES ARE COLD, GOD DAMN WANKERS NEED TO HEAT THAT SHIT UP.

We should  totally make a rap about this 

I'd rather have horrendous VD than sit through a rap concert or even a track off one of their rap albums ..it's fucking honking shit and I just won't have it ..fuck that ..
Danny you Down syndrome cunt we don't always agree on things apart from sodomy and the raping of squirrels but on this matter I agree fully ..if I was offered the chance to go to a jay z or the cunt Kanye who West gig or have a steamroller run backwards and forwards repeatedly over my cock and balls then set on fire and pecked at by alligators then I'd without hesitation say bring on the roller ..
Shut up

you whore


Fat Slut
Mor Din said:

i agree with you, they need to fix their shit. 

Kenneth French III said:

I HATE IT WHEN MY FRIES ARE COLD, GOD DAMN WANKERS NEED TO HEAT THAT SHIT UP.


EAT SHIT , YOU LITTLE TWIT
Hugh Jass said:

Danny you Down syndrome cunt we don't always agree on things apart from sodomy and the raping of squirrels but on this matter I agree fully ..if I was offered the chance to go to a jay z or the cunt Kanye who West gig or have a steamroller run backwards and forwards repeatedly over my cock and balls then set on fire and pecked at by alligators then I'd without hesitation say bring on the roller ..

BIBBITY BOPPITY BOO

MUTHA FUCK YOU

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service