Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

IS HUGH JASS A SCOTTISH SENTIMENTAL OLD CUNT OR A HAGGIS FUCKER

POOR HUGH MY OLDFRIEND HAVING A LOVERS TIFF WITH SOME BINT IN FRONT OF EVERY CUNT BRILLIANT WE WANT MORE YOU PAIR OF TRUE TWATS

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Scottish Twat has told me. Ii's a helmet/bell-end, depending wot side of the Watford Gap yer on.

That Twatting video is banned in France-BOLLOCKS!

۩TrollToilet۩™ said:

Alan why do you continue to bump old topics? Just sod off already you daft wanker.

Roger's too old for any kind of meaningful sexual deviance. His todger is a limp as a wet noodle. It's as broke as that French aircraft carrier the Charles de Gaulle. And all the pecker pills and ginseng root in the world will not help him.

Roger just roll over already, old crumpet.  

You are deluding yerself, Sunbeam. My todger feels like I do, ten years younger. I wos out just after 7 this morning doing my 3km power walk! I require some fermale company to enjoy the long, hot summer, now I have my reconditioned ticker. Any takers?

Up to your old tricks again, I see. Altering my texts. Very funny and so talented of you, you fucking wanker. I don't touch spirits these days. Nor the odd roll-up. I drink vin rouge, preferably Madiran up to 14.5% and occasionally a beer, when I'm hot and thirsty. Here is my favourite lunch: one I pictured recently. Two dozen oysters followed by a nice large crab, washed down with a chilled, crisp, white wine. All while sitting by the ocean. No wonder you peasants are jealous of my lifestyle, eh! Get fucked, the lot of you!

۩TrollToilet۩™ said:

Roger you old pissed codger, just bugger off pommy plonker.

Roger1 said:

You are deluding yerself, Sunbeam. My todger feels like I do, ten years of syphilis and herpes infection. I wos passed out just after 7 this morning doing my 3 daily wild turkey shots ! I require some she-male company to enjoy their long, hot sausage, now I have my reconditioned pecker. Any takers?

Lock up your laundry uncle hughs come to visit

Thanks roger old fruit a cunt i am and proud ..i lift my kilt and dangle my giant tumshies and marrow in you general direction which i presume is in a general southernly  direction.good to see some english southern namby pamby rugby sorts here and your posts are enlightening and very twat like ..keep up the good work but know this and tell your mates ..no pics unless its a man fucking a dog or a dog fucking or licking out yer maw or a cat Lapping your sisters clitoris like a nutter which i hear  is rather rough tongue department wise ...anyway after marys pic of her spread eagled chocolate starfish i reckon even as a mod you will have to dreg the depths of depravity to match that although i have a wee feeling you and your bumsex loving tribe will push the barriers of decency if not posting libidious provoking gasps from our teenage indo fuckwits

Here's Rodger Dodger's Port au Prince crack ho "CHOCOLATE STARFISH" (Naomi dearie) but she was Rodger's last pussy squirt!!!

(that was right before she stole his De-esse Citron-lemon brand new car!!!)

NAOMI EPIC PUSSY!!!

RODGER SEZ:

"You are deluding yerself, Sunbeam. My todger feels like I do, ten years younger. I wos out just after 7 this morning doing my 3km power walk! I require some fermale company to enjoy the long, hot summer, now I have my reconditioned ticker. Any takers?"

Aaaand the taker:

lol lol lol 

omg

Hugh Jass said:

Goodbye my friend dont fannyfart cause if you do you'll blow you skants apart i love you squatting on your knees filling up your mouth with cheese our squirting in my face screaming japanese ..

Hugh Jass said:

Roger i heard mary wants to fist your wanton southern arehole armpit deep like a fire fighter reaching into a wall cavity reaching down for a trapped kitten but just that three inches short ...which i presume your butler does for you every morning inbetween sucking you off at the drop of a bunnet

Ah I enjoyed this post so much U made me old mate spew his sperm.aww thanks.

is this john kerry guy who talks about moral obscenity in syria the same john kerry whos government drowned vietnam with thousands of tonnes of chemicals in the 60-70's ..you gotta love the utter hypocrisy of the yanks ...saying that do russia and syria think were all fucking stupid

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service