Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Thee Immortal and Icon's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"ok whore"

Thee Immortal and Icon replied Feb 22 to ADD YOU FRIENDS , LET'S GET THIS SITE JUMPING

10 Mar 26
Reply by Kris Tanto Paronto

"BUST A NUT INSIDE HER EYE .... SO SHE'LL FIGURE OUT WHERE I AM CUMMING FROM"

Thee Immortal and Icon replied Feb 13, 2015 to Valentines Day is Tomorrow , Remember to Dig Up thee Ol'e Wife and Masturbate to her Corps !!

27 Mar 27

"BUST A NUT INSIDE HER EYE... TO SHOW HER WHERE I CUM FROM"

Thee Immortal and Icon replied Feb 13, 2015 to Valentines Day is Tomorrow , Remember to Dig Up thee Ol'e Wife and Masturbate to her Corps !!

27 Mar 27

"sponk"

27 Mar 27

"I have Big Clangy Balls"

27 Mar 27

"should be a nice Deadly sport"

27 Mar 27

""

27 Mar 27

""

27 Mar 27

"eek"

27 Mar 27

"she her you love her.... by cumming in her eye sockets and skull fucking her Dead He…"

27 Mar 27

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service