Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Naycha Boi's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (5) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to the Group "BIG CRAM-HOLE CRAMMERS FOR YOUR MUMS AND YOUR GRAMS .... 2012…"

Naycha Boi replied May 18, 2018 to My face is finally shrapnel free! Regardless of the fact I look like I lost a fight, inside I’m winning in a way. I’ve been struggling so hard to love my face again, thank you for all your support.

23 Jan 13
Reply by Quinty McSquinty

"I outta gauge your eyes out"

Naycha Boi replied May 18, 2018 to My face is finally shrapnel free! Regardless of the fact I look like I lost a fight, inside I’m winning in a way. I’ve been struggling so hard to love my face again, thank you for all your support.

23 Jan 13

"Wheeeeew !"

23 Jan 13

"yo yo !"

23 Jan 13

"eek"

23 Jan 13

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service