Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ®'s Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"lick a Piss Flap "

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied May 8 to INCREDIBLE 5 SPEED WANKING ROBOT AND HOOVER ONLY €64-97

119 May 17
Reply by Phil4you

"eat shit "

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied May 8 to INCREDIBLE 5 SPEED WANKING ROBOT AND HOOVER ONLY €64-97

119 May 17
Reply by Phil4you

"Time: May 24, 2020 to May 26, 2020Location: Gila River Arena Glendale, AZStreet: Wes…"

119 May 17
Reply by Phil4you

"never eat Indo Cock "

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Jan 15, 2018 to FREE YUM YUM FOR FIRST INDO BOY WITH A COCK BIGGER THAN A GRAIN OF RICE

82 Apr 30
Reply by Hashish EL Loco

"you BITCH "

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Jan 15, 2018 to FREE YUM YUM FOR FIRST INDO BOY WITH A COCK BIGGER THAN A GRAIN OF RICE

82 Apr 30
Reply by Hashish EL Loco

"THE PAT OHARE IS THE PRIZE AWARDED TO ANY INDO WITH A COCK BIGGER THAN RICE"

82 Apr 30
Reply by Hashish EL Loco

"me love yum yum"

82 Apr 30
Reply by Hashish EL Loco

"What am I supposed to doSit around and wait for youWell I can't do thatAnd there's n…"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Jan 9, 2018 to CANADIAN PHARMACY DONT EXIST IT IS A FRONT FOR A WORLDWIDE CARD SCAM BEWARE THE DRUGS ARE ALSO FAKE

261 Mar 23
Reply by Jean Bernard

"Do you believe in life after loveI can feel something inside me sayI really don't th…"

Ms. Crack a Nut With Her Butt ® replied Jan 9, 2018 to CANADIAN PHARMACY DONT EXIST IT IS A FRONT FOR A WORLDWIDE CARD SCAM BEWARE THE DRUGS ARE ALSO FAKE

261 Mar 23
Reply by Jean Bernard

"You're gonna be the lonely one"

261 Mar 23
Reply by Jean Bernard

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service