Twatter

The Anti-Social Network

Donna Reams's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I love munching and suckling on some sweaty barbed wire grizzled low hangers myself."

Donna Reams replied Jan 1, 2016 to Who likes balls?

8 May 2
Reply by Janessa

"His piss slit stupid!"

Donna Reams replied Jul 26, 2015 to I often put my nans knitting needles down my jap's eye...

54 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Obi-Juan-Kenobi

"You are right my dear. I often do this with my victims. Most of the time I enjoy sit…"

Donna Reams replied Jul 26, 2015 to finest quality RAPING TROUSERS FOR THE RAPIST WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS..2 knife pockets,rope hooks,balaclava pocket €29-99

35 Sep 10
Reply by Hugh Jass

"Your life is a waste of time."

Donna Reams replied Jul 26, 2015 to Is Twitter a flaccid impatient waste of time?

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by myy

"Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...   Shut The Fuck Up! "

Donna Reams replied Jul 26, 2015 to I don't know if you're tough enough to make it in this place, boy.

4 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by myy

"Bull shit! He thought he was an over ripe orange and was afraid for anyone to touch…"

Donna Reams replied Jul 26, 2015 to When you were a kid...

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by myy

" Eat Shit "

Donna Reams replied Jul 26, 2015 to HICKORY DICKORY DOCK , I NEED SOMEONE TO FONDLE MY RICE SIZED COCK...SO WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES 2 , I WILL SPILL MY GOO..THEN MAKE MY COCK WIGGLE FOR YOU

51 May 3, 2017
Reply by Bohannon

"Having a dildo as part of the kit is a very convenient thing for me as you see I am…"

Donna Reams replied Jul 25, 2015 to finest quality RAPING TROUSERS FOR THE RAPIST WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS..2 knife pockets,rope hooks,balaclava pocket €29-99

35 Sep 10
Reply by Hugh Jass

" Yummy "

Donna Reams replied Mar 9, 2015 to harrsion ford is a dyslexic imbecile who can not even spell his own name

7 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Mary Honk

"Yeah I'll play with your tiny cock as long as you funnel the shit out my asshole and…"

Donna Reams replied Mar 9, 2015 to HICKORY DICKORY DOCK , I NEED SOMEONE TO FONDLE MY RICE SIZED COCK...SO WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES 2 , I WILL SPILL MY GOO..THEN MAKE MY COCK WIGGLE FOR YOU

51 May 3, 2017
Reply by Bohannon

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gary Glitter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service